Friday, November 12, 2010

Camp is so FUN .

I didn't realize that camping in school , camping with my friends can be so much fun .
I still remember cheers what we learnt from camp .

1 . Peeping through the window,

what do people see?

If you want to eat banana, do the proper way!

Meet me tonight by the moonlight..

Meet me tonight all alone..

I've got something to show you..

Something that is yellow & long (HEY!)

1 banana, 2 banana, 3 banana 4..

5 banana, 6 banana, many many more...


2. We were sailing along(we were sailing along) on moonlight bay(on moonlight bay)

We could hear the voices singing(singing..)
They seem to say(what did they say?)
You have stolen my heart(I have stolen your heart)
Now don't go away(I won't go away)
As we sing love's old sweet song(sweet song)
On moonlight bay(on moonlight bay..)


3. Ipoo ee thai thai eh ya

ipoo ee thai thai eh
ipoo ee thai thai
ipoo ee tookie ipoo ee tookie eh ya


What to do ?
The camp cheers are still in my mind . And whenever i'm alone or doing nothing , i will start singing the cheers again .
Had so much fun in camp ...
People who didn't go for the camp is not gonna know that camp is so fun .

The Gunners Cheer ( My Group's Cheer )
Peeping through the window what do people see ?
If you want to see the gunners do the proper way .
Meet us tonight at the classroom .
Meet us tonight with some guns .
We got something to give you .
Something SHINY and SMALL .
1 bullet, 2 bullet, 3 bullet, 4
5 bullet, 6 bullet and
many many more ..
many many more (HEY!)
many many more (HEY!)
many many more (HEY!)
until you die lorhh .
Just Kidding .
Don't mess with us hor !

HAHAHA !

No comments:

Post a Comment